Picture of I'm currently stuck between going for armoured cavalry crewman and intelligence corps

I'm currently stuck between going for armoured cavalry crewman and intelligence corps

3 responses

Additional information

Both seem like interesting roles for different reasons, however I want to get involved in a position which isn't going to have me sat inside the base on every operation...which part of intelligence corps sees more varied situations and does it come close to the excitement I imagine the armoured corps would bring? Thanks!

Sam H. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: Role Comparison

Date asked: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

Both are equally exciting but for different reasons and neither will see you stuck inside a base. What do you want to gain from these roles?

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Arthur T.

Change Analyst

There's a variety of work in both the Intelligence Corps and the Armoured Corps, it depends on what you wish to gain out of your potential career.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Sam H.

I want to get the most out of life in the military, with a complete difference from civilian life. I like the idea of picking up new skills, making a difference, experiencing an exciting career path, and taking part in a role which others may struggle with (hope that makes sense)

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?