Picture of Hello, i have several medical conditions, which roles could i realistically apply for?

Hello, i have several medical conditions, which roles could i realistically apply for?

Picture of Holly
1 response

Joshua Q. asked a question to HR, Finance and Support

Category: Medical

Date asked: Saturday, August 1, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, August 28, 2020

Picture of Holly J.

Holly J.

Financial Systems Administrator

Hi, thanks for your question! The best thing for you to do is get down to your nearest careers office and highlight your worries. Some medical conditions can be worked around, an example, I have psoriasis, but I was still able to join. Hope this helps, if you have anymore questions, please get in touch.

Friday, August 28, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
What role allows me to travel around the world on the frontline but work in the medical field?Hi I just want to ask as part of a college assignment, what medical qualifications does a medic have? Cant find anywhereI want to enlist while doing my physicians associate masters. What part can I play while serving?Applied to be a Medical Support Officer. Is there anyone in this position or that knows any more about what it involves?What prior qualifications are necessary to be a Combat Medical Technician? And is this role possible as a reservist?I am 16 and i am unsure as to what trades or roles would best suit me do I need to know this before i apply?If I’m really set on one role and I am eligible to apply for it what are the chances that I will get a position in that?I am training as a Student Paramedic currently. What roles would be best suited following this kind of job?Considering army medic; what qualifications/subjects/grades needed please? I am 15 and about to choose my next steps.What course do I need to take in college in order to have the right qualifications for a Medical Officer?I am a Physician Associate student, what role would suit me best?what do i need to be a medic?What medical path should I go down (Soldier or Officer) if I wanted to be a Medical Support Officer or a Technician?Are there opportunities for people in the medical field, cos I have a medical background and I'd like to be a medic?I want to apply for the student nurse role, how early on do I need to apply?