Please have already apply when are u starting recruiting again

3 responses

Kelvin V. asked a question to British Army

Category: Application process

Date asked: Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, January 7, 2020

Kyle S.

PTI for HQ RG

Hello Kelvin, If you have already created an application and have an active Candidate Portal then your Candidate Support Manager will get in contact with you once your application is ready to move forward. If you are applying as a Commonwealth Candidate then you will be issued with an Initial Screener that you need to complete and return. Once the Screener has been returned it will be verified and then uploaded and then a request for your Medical Records. However at the moment we are not progressing the through those steps at the moment and unfortunately there has not been a date given of when we will start. Please continue to check the Army Website and your Candidate Portal, your Candidate Support Manager will also get in contact once you can progress forward. I hope this answer has helped.

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Kelvin V.

Thanks well said i appreciate it

Thursday, September 26, 2019

Amos I.

Thanks for the heads up... My assessment has been cancelled several times and the last one got me really angry and concern about how commonwealth applicants are treated like we don't matter at all... Please if we can't get appropriate support from the British Army Recruitment center in the UK in getting a fixed Date for our assessment then why not come down to our country and carry out the recruitment afterall it will save us many troubles like Visa refusal and other challenges we get from the British embassy.

Tuesday, January 7, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?