Picture of What is it like in the royal signals?

What is it like in the royal signals?

5 responses

Additional information

What is day to day life like in the royal signals? What can i expect?

Harvey K. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: General

Date asked: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

Hi, we aren't really covering the Royal Signals today in detail, sorry, can you come back on Wed 10 Jun at 2000 hrs as we will have experts available then. In the meantime, please look at pathmotion as there is lots of questions about life in the Royal Signals already answered, or you could ask your own questions to one of our experts.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Harvey K.

Thanks you very much, I will be sure to attend on the 10th of June. Also, is there any one available to talk to me about coming an army physical training instructor? As i cant see anything online about said role.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Picture of Fi W.

Fi W.

Content and Digital Guru

Hi Harvey, to become a Physical Training Instructor, you must already be serving in the Army - as it's a role only available to serving personnel.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Harvey K.

I am thinking of joining the royal signals can i then go on to become a physical training instructor? And is it a full time role? Or is it a secondary duty?

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

It is a secondary duty, usually you do this role for the majority of your working day though in support of training all military personnel at your unit.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?