Picture of Hi I'm 14 years old and have a SUPER big interest in the Military. Do you have any advice for me, I want to enlist ASAP.

Hi I'm 14 years old and have a SUPER big interest in the Military. Do you have any advice for me, I want to enlist ASAP.

Picture of Peter
1 response

Additional information

I also have no idea what I want to go into within the Military and really need advice, my friends have told me to make up my mind but with something as big as this I really have no clue. I LOVE the Military and find it so amazing but seriously have ZERO clue what I want to do within it...

Taya H. asked a question to Combat

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Friday, September 18, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Picture of Peter S.

Peter S.

REME Workshop 2nd in Command

Hi Taya, It's great you have an interest and are being sensible in exploring options. You have time on your side before you can enlist so I would suggest having a look at joining your local cadets. This will give you an insight into some of the opportunities available and hopefully help towards your decisions further down the line. There are so many jobs and roles available in the Army that I'm sure you will find something that suits. There are lots of useful online sites that may helpsuch as; https://apply.army.mod.uk/roles

Tuesday, September 22, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
What are your experiences in the army and what advice would you give me?I want to start training with the army as soon as possible. How do I go about doing that?Hello, im 26yo and an inspiring chef. How highly would you recommend the army?I’m looking to join the army very soon but I wanted to know if I would be able to spend my last year on school (yeaI’m a 25 year old American citizen, how would I go about joinIng your army. I did 4 year in US Marine Corp already.hi, what advice can you give to someone that is very nervous joining the army because i am 15?Im 16 at the moment and im think of enlisting when im 18. Im unsure about the military as i dont know a lot about it.im 17 and im hoping to do something as a medic in the army would you have any fitness tips and any other info to help mehello, im looking to eventually be a physiotherapist in the army. Im currently 16 what would you advise me to do.hi mate been considering joining the army since I was a kid have you got any advice on what i should expectI am a 15 year old army cadet and thinking of joining the army but im not too sure what path to take,what do you do?I'm struggling to pick on who to join in the army any advice on who to join ?Hello Guys, I am in the ACF and I am wanting to join the full time Soldiers at 16, any tips or anything that can help?I would like to join the army and would like to get some advice of how to do soHi I’m 15 right now planning on joining army when I’m 16 but who’s gonna help me be by my side?