Picture of Hi I’m 15 right now planning on joining army when I’m 16 but who’s gonna help me be by my side?

Hi I’m 15 right now planning on joining army when I’m 16 but who’s gonna help me be by my side?

Picture of Benjamin
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Benjamin B.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Thursday, May 11, 2023

Last reviewed: Friday, May 12, 2023

Picture of Benjamin B.

Benjamin B.

Quarter Master Tech JNCO

Hello, thank you for the question. Whilst in the enlistment process, the Army Careers Centre will help you along the way additionally you'll be allocated a Candidate Support Manager (CSM) they will also help you through the process. If you get a little confused or not sure what the next steps are. Contact your Candidate Support Manager or local Army Careers Centre and they will be able to assist you. Whilst in Phase 1 Training, the other Recruits/Junior Soldiers would be another additional form helping you and the Training Team will also help you through your training. I hope this helps.

Friday, May 12, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
hi, what advice can you give to someone that is very nervous joining the army because i am 15?I left the army when I was 19 on a ufas, I'm now 25, what can I do?Hi I'm 14 years old and have a SUPER big interest in the Military. Do you have any advice for me, I want to enlist ASAP.Im 16 at the moment and im think of enlisting when im 18. Im unsure about the military as i dont know a lot about it.im 17 and im hoping to do something as a medic in the army would you have any fitness tips and any other info to help mehi mate been considering joining the army since I was a kid have you got any advice on what i should expectI am a 15 year old army cadet and thinking of joining the army but im not too sure what path to take,what do you do?I'm struggling to pick on who to join in the army any advice on who to join ?I’m 17 and in yr13. I want to become an army physio. Do I need my degree before joining and can the army fund it?Hello Guys, I am in the ACF and I am wanting to join the full time Soldiers at 16, any tips or anything that can help?im currently 15 years and 1 month, would i be able to apply for the paratrooper regiment when im 15 and 9 months?Hi I'm 15 and wanting to enlist I wanted to know the minimum service time and if army college counts towards it thakyouhi im joe im 14 and im looking to join the army when im 18 what is it likei'm struggling to decide what i would like to do in the army and i was wondering if you could help meWhat is the minimum age to join the army? Currently 15 soon 16