Picture of How do i get to my assessment centre, I have no mobile service whilst at work and the office closes before i finish.

How do i get to my assessment centre, I have no mobile service whilst at work and the office closes before i finish.

Picture of Adam
2 responses

Atley E. asked a question to Adam G.

Category: Application support

Date asked: Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Last reviewed: Friday, October 25, 2019

Picture of Adam G.

Adam G.

Regimental Support Team

Thank you for your question Atley. All details for travel to and from the assessment centres will be on your candidate portal. You will receive train tickets (if its your first time to the assessment centre) to and from the nearest station to you and the AC. You will then be collected by mini bus and taken to your assessment and dropped back off at the station afterwards. Thank you

Wednesday, October 23, 2019

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

Like Adam G. Said above, all the information should have been sent to your candidate portal. If you are unsure, try and get to your local train station slightly earlier than required and ask the customer service desk to print you off a route from your station to Lichfield station. Once there if you head to the exit you will be greeted by a member of staff from AC Lichfield (if this is your AC location) who will then take you to the centre via minibus. If you are in the same boat on the return journey, do the same. J

Friday, October 25, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?