Picture of What is there to expect in joining the Army

What is there to expect in joining the Army

15 responses

Chloe P. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

Hi, the lifestyle, job roles and everything in-between is really varied and exciting. it is different every day.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chloe P.

Can you tell me a bit more about your experience maybe so i can visualize it a bit more please.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

John S.

How hard is Guards Basic training?

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chloe P.

Would you say that it was easy joining the army??

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

John S guards basic training id fun and rewarded able like any job in the army what you put in you will get out

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Simon C.

How do i join the cadet class if I'm under 18

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Simon you go along to you local cadet training centre on the night that they do and ask to join them its that simple

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chloe P.

Chris S, what was training like for you??

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Simon C.

How do i join the cadet class if I'm under 18

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Chloe sorry for the late repose i found it hard at the start with my fitness level not being the greatest but as the days, weeks and Months went on it got easier made a good bunch of friends who help me massively

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chloe P.

Ok thank-you that is really useful, i am worried about the making friends part but not so much the fitness part as i am quite fit already but will need to train harder for the standard the Army have.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Chloe you will be grand just remember everyone is in the same boat as you just be yourslef and im sure that you will be grand and make friends in no time at all good luck

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?