Picture of When in regiment will I still be able to continue going to the gym and playing Rugby whilst also cooking my own meals??

When in regiment will I still be able to continue going to the gym and playing Rugby whilst also cooking my own meals??

Picture of Katie
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Last reviewed: Saturday, June 12, 2021

Picture of Katie

Katie

Staff Officer - Projects for People

Hi there, Thank you for your question. When at regimental duty there is absolutely time to continue going to the gym and playing rugby. The good news is you can also do those things in the working day. Most units will conduct physical training three days a week, and will also have an afternoon dedicated to sport. There are opportunities to play sport at all levels and some military personnel even end up playing for their country! With regards to cooking your own meals, you will have the facilities in your accommodation to prepare snacks and very light meals but not full on cooked meals. However every station has a diner which serves freshly prepared food and they offer a real variety. I hope this answers your question but if you have any further questions please come back to me. Katie

Saturday, June 12, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?