Picture of I've always wanted to join infantry and am struggling with my application, would you be able to assist in any way ?

I've always wanted to join infantry and am struggling with my application, would you be able to assist in any way ?

Picture of David
2 responses

Additional information

Good Day David, I am Natasha Van Der Westhuizen and i am from South Africa. I have dreamed of joining the British Infantry and pushing my limits for as long as i can remember. I have been struggling with getting my application in for quite some time now and have been trying to get as much information and contacts as possible to assist and was wondering if maybe you could help me. I would really appreciate anything, Thank You and hope you are having a great day. - Kindest regards , Natasha

Natasha V. asked a question to David O.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Thursday, August 25, 2022

Last reviewed: Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Picture of David O.

David O.

Maths, English, Science

Good afternoon Natasha, Thanks for getting in touch. Unfortunately he Army is not accepting new applications from overseas Commonwealth candidates due to the high volume of applicants currently in the pipeline. This decision will be reviewed regularly and updates will be posted on this page. Commonwealth soldiers are, and always will be, an important and valued part of the fabric of the British Army. We thank all Commonwealth candidates for their patience and commitment in these uncertain times.

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Natasha V.

Good afternoon, Thank you so much for getting back to me. Will keep an eye out for any updates furthermore. Have a fantastic day ! Kind regards , Natasha

Wednesday, September 14, 2022

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?