Picture of Should I apply whilst abroad or wait until I return? I'll be applying as a regular officer but am 28 and 7 months

Should I apply whilst abroad or wait until I return? I'll be applying as a regular officer but am 28 and 7 months

Picture of Deegan
1 response

Additional information

Dear Sir. I am a previous reservist, service number 30262411, I have been traveling for some time and will be returning to the UK on the 22th of October. I want to apply as an office on the regular army but am concerned about my age, I am currently 28 years and 7 months old but when I return I will be only 2 months away from the cut off. I am hesitant to apply from overseas as I do t have access to all my certificates and military paperwork. Any advice on this would be greatly appreciated Many thanks, Alexander Boyne.

Alexander B. asked a question to Deegan W.

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Friday, August 18, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, September 18, 2023

Picture of Deegan W.

Deegan W.

Recruiting Co-ordinator

Hello, An application can be done online so you could make an application abroad and get in contact with your recruiter, through the online portal you create during your application, to explain you situation. At worst your application may be withdrawn but reactivated upon your return. Thanks.

Monday, September 18, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?