5 responses

Ebenezer Y. asked a question to Nana A.

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Sunday, August 27, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, September 11, 2023

Picture of Nana A.

Nana A.

RLC Nurture JNCO

To join the British Army; 1. Visit the official British Army website. (jobs.army.mpd.uk) 2. Click on the "Apply Now" or "Join Us" section. 3. Fill out an online application form. Make sure to check the British Army's official website for the most up-to-date information and specific requirement.

Thursday, September 7, 2023

Ebenezer Y.

Please, I have applied already. I did the application when I was in Ghana. But I am now in the UK as a skilled worker. I want to know if I can continue with the recruitment process if I am contacted by the army for an assessment.

Thursday, September 7, 2023

nicodemus kwame n.

please am Nicodemus from cape coast, Ghana and i want join the uk army but i dont have any help i lost my parent and i dont have any help and am shs graduate please help me out?

Friday, September 8, 2023

Dennis Kwadwo B.

please am Dennis from Assin fosu, Ghana and i want join the uk army but i dont have any help?

Friday, September 8, 2023

Picture of Nana A.

Nana A.

RLC Nurture JNCO

Thank you for your question. For more information on eligibility to join the British Army, please visit the link https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join If you meet all the criteria and requirement, you can submit your application online. I hope this information helps you. Nana

Monday, September 11, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?