Picture of Hello Deegan! I moved to UK from Hong Kong with BNO visa, may I know am I eligible to join Army Reserve?

Hello Deegan! I moved to UK from Hong Kong with BNO visa, may I know am I eligible to join Army Reserve?

Picture of Deegan
3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Deegan W.

Category: Eligibility

Date asked: Sunday, August 13, 2023

Last reviewed: Thursday, April 4, 2024

Picture of Deegan W.

Deegan W.

Recruiting Co-ordinator

Hello, As far as i am aware you are eligible to join with a BNO with some restrictions. Other eligibility to enlist can be found here: https://jobs.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-apply/. Otherwise you should contact your local Reserve unit and ask them yourself. Good Luck, Thanks.

Monday, September 18, 2023

Anonymous

Hello, when I am filling up the application form, what nationality at birth should I choose as a BNO holder?

Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Picture of Deegan W.

Deegan W.

Recruiting Co-ordinator

Hello, I cant advise which one you should choose only that you should answer as honestly as possible. Thanks.

Thursday, April 4, 2024

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Am a kenyan,a holder of bachelors degree in human resources management.Am i eligible to join British army.Please adviseIf you are currently not in the UK, can you Apply for the military?I am born in Norway, is there any chance I can serve the British army?Hi, is it possible to apply for the British army while not being in the country if I'm an Australian citizen?I am Brazilian and I have dual Italian citizenship, when I have British citizenship, can I then serve in the army?Do I have to be of English citizenship to become a soldier?Do you offer accommodationDear British Army, can I apply for Physiotherapist officer role if I am not a British citizen?Im from South Africa and I’m trying hard to apply to the officer training. Do I have to visit the UK before I can apply?I am currently serving in the New Zealand army as a 2nd lieutenant. Is it possible to transfer into the British army?Please can someone from the commonwealth country who is currently living in the UK join the army ?Hi, im currently in training with the Royal marines reserve, is it possible to transfer to the army reserve?Can I apply to British army from Nigeria?if yes,what documents do I need to apply?When is the next intake into the army?Im in the UK. I applied for the army when i was in my home country. Is it possible to join if incase im being contacted?Hello Nana. Im in the UK and i want to join the armyHello I’m an international student and an Indian citizen.studying uk last two years I’m I eligible to do an army job?