Picture of When is another recruitment period open, and how will i i know about the intake?

When is another recruitment period open, and how will i i know about the intake?

5 responses

McCaiphus K. asked a question to British Army

Category: Application process

Date asked: Monday, September 16, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, September 23, 2019

Luke V.

combat medical technician

Hi McCaiphus If you are on about recruitment for combat medical technician then that’s not going to be until 2021 as far as I know, For the intake, once you have applied then the national recruiting careers office will call you or the army careers office will get in touch with you to discuss a future assessment centre. Hope this helps but please message me back if you would like more information. Luke

Monday, September 23, 2019

McCaiphus K.

I mean, i just wanted to know if there will be an intake anytime soon. I'm healing alot on the social media about this year's intake that am not assure of. Kindly advise, am not specific on the army post though, be it any other army post as far as British Army is concerned.

Luke V.

So this depends on ages , under 17.5 will go to Harrogate , there’s two Intakes a year, one in March and one in September. If your older you will go to ITC Catterick if you are looking to go infantry but if you looking to go as a trade or royal armed corps then you will go to pirbright or Winchester The intakes are very staggered so it’s unable to put a date on when they happen. The army careers office will be able to tell you more info when you apply. Hope this helps.

McCaiphus K.

Helpful, i appreciate Luke.

Luke V.

No problem , good luck , any more questions please ask away and I will help as much as I can

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?