Picture of Im having difficulty with an appeal and a friend in the army said I should try to contact a local recruiter, how can I?

Im having difficulty with an appeal and a friend in the army said I should try to contact a local recruiter, how can I?

2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Joshua B.

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Monday, January 27, 2020

Last reviewed: Saturday, February 29, 2020

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

Hello thanks for your question. If you need to get in touch with one of our recruiters, find your local Army careers office and ask to speak to one of our recruiters. You can either do this by phone or drop into the office when you're next available. They will either schedule a meeting with you or speak to you there and then. To find you local careers office, simply type it into google and locations should show up. I cannot promise one of our recruiters can help you with your appeal direct but they will try their best to advise you. Good luck. Zoe

Monday, February 3, 2020

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

To add to what Zoe has said above, when you would have received your letter to appeal, there would have been instructions on there with what the NRC would have needed or what to write on your appeal. Sometimes it can be something as simple as a character reference J

Saturday, February 29, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?