Picture of I have a masters in Sport Rehabilitation, can i apply for the medical jobs such as physiotherapy officer?

I have a masters in Sport Rehabilitation, can i apply for the medical jobs such as physiotherapy officer?

Picture of Tori
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, To join as a physiotherapist you will need to be a fully qualified physiotherapist registered with Chartered Society of Physiotherapists and be registered with the Health and Care Professions Council. Postgraduate experience is preferred, but opportunities are available for newly qualified clinicians. If you do not meet the above requirement, but would still like to work for the ministry of defence I would recommend two options. Start an application on our website, it won't tie you in to anything, but you will be able to have more of a discussion with the recruiting team about what roles are currently available that might interest you. Secondly, have a look at the civil service jobs website, sometimes the MOD will employ civilians in a military setting if they need a particular skill set (for example Stanford Hall, the new defence rehabilitation centre, employs both military staff and civilian personnel).

Wednesday, April 22, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?