Picture of What should my medical appeal letter be like, pure facts or can it be anecdotal as well?

What should my medical appeal letter be like, pure facts or can it be anecdotal as well?

6 responses

Additional information

The evidence for the appeal is sorted it's the letter to go with it I'm struggling with, there is no real guidance. Should it be to the point along the lines 'I'm appealing, here is my evidence, thanks' or can I give accounts and experiences that contradict why I think I was rejected alongside the evidence?

Sam M. asked a question to Combat

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, June 11, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

good evening Sam I really can#t answer that question I'm afraid all i can do is point you in the direction of the AC adviser who you have been dealing with through out your process and they should be able to give you some sort of guidance. good luck with your appeal and sorry i couldn't be of more help

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Sam M.

Hi Chris, I'm not sure what an AC advisor, could you explain?

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Hi sam sorry your careers advisor the person you spoke to in the careers centre

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Sam M.

Ah thanks, Chris, unfortunately, I applied online post lockdown so haven't spoken to anyone at my local centre.

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Chris R.

Lcpl

Hi sam if you ring your careers centre they can advise you more

Wednesday, June 10, 2020

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

Hi Sam, Your appeal should include a cover letter signed and dated by yourself. This can be a short description of the medical issue and situation. You should have been advised this by your local armed forces careers office who will aid with it. J

Thursday, June 11, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?