Picture of When will the RLC opened to commonwealth candidates

When will the RLC opened to commonwealth candidates

Picture of Cpl
5 responses

Rina G. asked during the live chat Who are the Royal Logistic Corps? to British Army

Category: Application process

Date asked: Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Picture of Cpl S.

Cpl S.

CHEF

Thank you for the interest to join the British Army. Every year, the British Army offers a limited number of places and roles to candidates from Commonwealth countries.Due to the current situation The Army is not currently accepting applications from Commonwealth candidates or inviting them to the UK for assessment during the COVID-19 restrictions. For more information please visit apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join…

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Rina G.

No i mean like at the moment they say to the candidates only artillery infantry opened to commonwealth but not RLC,why we not treated fairly like the brittish national

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Rina G.

Hello

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Madia Z.

I was wondering the same thing due to my run time being 10:57 which qualified for rlc now they saying I gotta go back to do beep test... now what if I cant get up to artillery level I gotta go back home was of funds and everything pretty unfair in you ask me an I did my ran since February

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

Katrin W.

RLC Nurture Team NCO

Unfortunately this may be the case for a number of people, but if you smashed the 2km run you should be ok especially if you've kept up your fitness as you should be if your joining us

Wednesday, July 1, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?