British Army
What should I expect at the Ammunition Technician selection board at Kineton?
8 responses
Gabriel K. asked during the live chat Who are the Royal Logistic Corps? to British Army
Category: Interview Tips
Date asked: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Last reviewed: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Kevin X.
Be prepared to learn things at a fast rate, take plenty of notes
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Kevin X.
Stick with it it’s one of our best jobs we offer!!!!!
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Kevin X.
Prepare by using the booklet you get prior to going
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Gabriel K.
Is there anything I can do to prepare before I get the booklet as I am still at the Assessment Centre stage
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Picture of Katrin P.
Katrin P.
RLC Nurture Team NCO
So you will arrive around lunch and will be greeted by one of the Cpls, who will take you to lunch, from here you will go over to the school to have lessons that will fall in line with the assessments you will have the following day. Your assessments will be on Mechanical reasoning, Maths, Theory, recourse management and reference assessment. After your assessments you will go for an 5 minute presentation so be confident and then an interview. It's fast paced but worth it.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Picture of Katrin P.
Katrin P.
RLC Nurture Team NCO
I'd get back into your GCSE maths so BBC Bitesize is very good, also google mechanical reasoning to practice that, but as KEv said you'll receive a booklet to revise from. I recommend getting familiarsed with it.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Gabriel K.
Thank you. How is the travel to and from Kineton sorted? I'm based near Belfast so getting flights or ferry may be an issue for me
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
Picture of Emma F.
Emma F.
Head of Marketing Planning
Hi Gabriel - we'll make sure we support you to work with the current restrictions, your recruiter should be able to discuss this with you.
Wednesday, July 1, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.
Did you find this discussion helpful?