Picture of Tips on how to prepare for bleep test? and how to not get out of breath?

Tips on how to prepare for bleep test? and how to not get out of breath?

Picture of Cpl
3 responses

Anonymous asked a question to Logistics

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, July 10, 2020

Picture of Cpl S.

Cpl S.

CHEF

Good afternoon, To prepare for bleep test i would say start with interval run,for example, 20 sec sprint 20 sec rest gradually increase the time,try to do this for 12-15 mins on alternate days.Remember rest is equal importance to relax your muscles, and Make sure to warm up before you start and proper stretching once you done to avoid injuries. other things to keep in mind is proper healthy diet plays a vital role to build up our stamina. please don't stress to much, keep practicing few weeks you will achieve your goal. here the link where you can find more information about army fitness;-https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/fitness/army-fit-at-home

Friday, July 10, 2020

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

I echo this answer. Also, if you play a sport such as netball, basketball, football, where you have to do shuttle runs that will help. I know this is hard at the moment but if you could do the drills involved in these sports this would help too. Any HIIT workouts will be good for you asw well. You will get out of breath, that is normal, you just have to get used to it and push through it. With practice you will get better. Good luck.

Friday, July 10, 2020

Anonymous

Thankyou very much

Friday, July 10, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?