Picture of I dont know much about regiments and corps etc, what are they? do i choose? if so how?

I dont know much about regiments and corps etc, what are they? do i choose? if so how?

Picture of Katie
1 response

Additional information

I find the information online confusing, and would like a break down of what it all means etc.

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Wednesday, May 5, 2021

Last reviewed: Saturday, June 12, 2021

Picture of Katie

Katie

Staff Officer - Projects for People

Hi there, Thank you for your question. The Army has many different careers available for people wanting to join as a soldier or officer. The types of roles available are combat; engineering; HR, finance and support; intelligence, communications and IT; medical; logistics and support; and music. There are over 100 different roles available, for people looking for a job either full time or part time. When you are first considering joining the Army I would suggest not focusing on the Corps or Regiment you want to join, but instead think about what role you want to fulfil. Once you have decided on that you can narrow it down to looking at the particular Corps or Regiments which fulfil those roles. If you have anymore specific questions about roles or Regiments I would be very happy to offer more advice. Katie

Saturday, June 12, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?