Picture of Good day ma'm, I would like to ask if we could talk over email. I'm a 19 year old male

Good day ma'm, I would like to ask if we could talk over email. I'm a 19 year old male

Picture of Jen
1 response

Timothy S. asked a question to Jen C.

Category: General

Date asked: Monday, August 23, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, August 26, 2021

Picture of Jen C.

Jen C.

Reservist Brigade SO2 SPS

Hi, my advice would be to speak to someone in your local Army Careers Centre or armed forces careers office. They will be able to help with any questions you have. Good luck.

Thursday, August 26, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
hello can i ask a question pleaseHi Paul, I'm interested in Cyber Warfare.Could I get in touch with someone who is in that career path.im 12 and i want to be a combat medic and i know i have to be 17 but what should i tell my dadIm 12 and i want to be a combat medic and i know i have to be 17 but what should i tell my dadHey there I am 16 I just put in an application and would like to know what life is like and what the people are like thxI am 16 and i am unsure as to what trades or roles would best suit me do I need to know this before i apply?Im 16 at the moment and im think of enlisting when im 18. Im unsure about the military as i dont know a lot about it.im 17 and im hoping to do something as a medic in the army would you have any fitness tips and any other info to help meHi Im 16 & have started my app I want to get a trade in joinery what role is best suited for my situation?Hello I’m am sorry to ask this question but I just wanted a piece of mind is it possible if you can give me advicehello, im looking to eventually be a physiotherapist in the army. Im currently 16 what would you advise me to do.Good day, I was wondering if I could ask some questions over email and get some answers. I'm a 19 year old male.Can I speak to someone about recruitment please? I work with a young person interested in finding out moreHi, good morning Sarah, hope you are well?, my son is AWOL, what is the process and who can I speak to (I’m his father)?hi i am just wanting some advice on the royal marines. I want to know a what age can you sign up? what requierments?