Picture of I am 16 and i am unsure as to what trades or roles would best suit me do I need to know this before i apply?

I am 16 and i am unsure as to what trades or roles would best suit me do I need to know this before i apply?

4 responses

Harvey K. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: Work experience

Date asked: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

No you don't need to know this before you apply as during your application you will attend an Army brief which explains most of the roles briefly to you

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Harvey K.

I am in the process of filling out my application, how long does it take before I get accepted? Or if i get accepted As i see there is two intakes in September and March. Is it possible to gt in in September ?

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Picture of Fi W.

Fi W.

Content and Digital Guru

Hi @Harvey, as a result of Covid 19 our normal recommendations have changed. If you're hoping to go to Harrogate shortly, and your parents are happy with this, you should probably get in touch with your local recruiting team who will be able to advice you based on your circumstances.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Picture of Fi W.

Fi W.

Content and Digital Guru

Https://apply.army.mod.uk/army-career-centre-finder the phone lines should still work, even though we're social distancing :)

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?