Picture of What is the best role to go into as a youge person aplying?

What is the best role to go into as a youge person aplying?

Picture of Katie
2 responses

Additional information

I am a 16 year old female and want to know what is the place were i will do the leate damage and can help the most people. I am origanally from South Africa and now live in the UK. I want to help people and not just sit still and look pretty.

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Thursday, October 24, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Picture of Katie

Katie

Staff Officer - Projects for People

Hi there, Thanks for your question. It is great to hear that you want to help people and to make a difference, I think that is why a lot of us join the military. It sounds like you want to avoid Ground Close Combat, if so that is not a problem as there are lots of different roles available; from being a Nurse or Combat Medical Technician to being an Intelligence Analyst. There are too many options to go through here and without being able to have a conversation with you so I would recommend that you visit a careers office to see what will suit you best. Also have a look at the Army Careers website at the Role Finder function which will show you just what is on offer. https://apply.army.mod.uk/roles Good luck, and if you have any further questions please feel free to come back to me. Katie

Friday, October 25, 2019

Anonymous

Thanks you were very helpful

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?