Picture of I was rejected on medicals on ease fatiguability, heart palpitation and excessive sleep what test will i do for appeal?

I was rejected on medicals on ease fatiguability, heart palpitation and excessive sleep what test will i do for appeal?

Picture of Tori
2 responses

Ebenezer A. asked a question to Medical

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, I’m afraid military doctors don’t have much to do with entry medicals as this is managed by recruitment, so this is not my area of expertise. However, if you do wish to appeal the decision, there would be several things they would need to explore. This would include any investigations you have already had, whether you have a diagnosis, what your current symptoms are and how long you have had them, or how long you have been symptom free. Very generally speaking, sometimes if your symptoms weren’t too bad and you weren’t found to have an underlying condition, and a period of time has passed where you have been able to undertake physical activity at the level expected by the armed forces, then your appeal is more likely to be successful. I hope that helps, sorry I can’t be more specific!

Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

You will need to phone the National Recruiting Centre on 0345 600 8080 as we can’t answer individual application questions, sorry.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?