Picture of i posses a physcian associate diploma with hands on skills,am i elligible for amedical scholarship within or after

i posses a physcian associate diploma with hands on skills,am i elligible for amedical scholarship within or after

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Georgina Z.

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Last reviewed: Thursday, October 17, 2019

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

Bursary and scholarship details are contained: https://apply.army.mod.uk/searchresults It is best if you apply and then you could have a discussion about it and find out your options but with out more detail I can't really help - sorry. Applying won't commit you to anything!

Thursday, October 17, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
am 39years have higher diploma in mechanical engineering can i apply for officers or soldier in the armyI want to get into Medic or chef or intelligence as a reservistHi I just want to ask as part of a college assignment, what medical qualifications does a medic have? Cant find anywhereI have a masters in Sport Rehabilitation, can i apply for the medical jobs such as physiotherapy officer?Would a legal apprenticeship be suitable for the entry requirements or would a law degree at university be better ThanksI don't have my GCSE's, but I do have a GED qualification. Can I still apply as a Combat Medical Technician?Hello could Commonwealth candidates get job in medical as anurse who have already completed their degree.If wanting to become a student army nurse, are you able to so with a psychology alevel instead of bio, chem and physics?Do you have to have any prior medical qualifications to become either a CMT or medical support officer?Can I get a medical bursary if I am planning to get a degree in pharmacy.Becoming a physiotherapist officer in the army after getting my A-Level grades instead of going into University.Is there opportunity to gain quals as a paramedic?Also obtaining degrees in related fields or is that officer exclusiveCan I join as a physiotherapy officer immediately after graduation without any postgraduate experience?I am currently in year 12 and want to join the medical corps. Do I have to get a degree in medicine first?I am currently in year 12 and want to join the medical corps as a doctor. Do I have to get a medical degree first?