Picture of Hi i was wondering if it would be possible to do my national 5 maths at AFC Harrogate?

Hi i was wondering if it would be possible to do my national 5 maths at AFC Harrogate?

1 response

Additional information

just in case i don't pass my national 5 maths exam i wanted to know if i done it at AFC Harrogate

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Monday, November 4, 2019

Last reviewed: Monday, November 11, 2019

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

Hello. Here is the information I could gather from a document that contains information about the course at AFC Harrogate; (2) All JS (Junior Soldiers) will progress to Level 2 in either Maths, English or ICT depending on qualifications gained before arrival at the AFC. For those who have already achieved these awards there will be an opportunity to widen their academic learning. (3) Less those JS that have already achieved a Level 2 qualification in Maths and English all JS will be enrolled onto their Army Apprenticeship while at AFC. Those who have already achieved their Level 2 award in English and Maths will be enrolled on their apprenticeship at Phase 2 training. Depending on which trade you choose, some may require you to have the qualification before you join, other trades don't require any qualifications. More information can be found at https://www.army.mod.uk/who-we-are/our-schools-and-colleges/afc-harrogate/ Thanks Zoe

Monday, November 11, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?