1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Medical

Date asked: Friday, March 20, 2020

Last reviewed: Friday, March 20, 2020

Picture of Katie

Katie

Staff Officer - Projects for People

Hi there, I’m afraid we can't really provide answers relating to personal medical issues as it would depend on the severity of your condition. Our Medical Admin Team would need to review your medical history and treatments. Once you create an application our trained Medical Admin Team will review your medical information. They will then be able to contact you back with an informed decision. There are more details at: apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join… The best thing to do is to start an application and then the National Recruiting Centre can assist you with any specific requirements and help you along the way. Please use this link to register your interest: apply.army.mod.uk/register. Once you have registered you will then be e-mailed an activation link. You must check your e-mail: junk, inbox and spam folders for your activation e-mail. Please follow the link and begin your application. You will then be assigned a Candidate Support Manager who will contact you when they are ready to process your application. They can assist you with your medical questions in more detail. I hope this helps. Katie

Friday, March 20, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?