Picture of Hi, I have been told to ask a recruiter about my situation: as a Canadian citizen can I apply to the veterinary corps?

Hi, I have been told to ask a recruiter about my situation: as a Canadian citizen can I apply to the veterinary corps?

Picture of Tori
1 response

Additional information

Also, I would like to know if I could be allow to bursaires (I am 34 years old). ''You must also start initial Officer training at Sandhurst before your 29th birthday.'' ''In regards to being Canadian, as far as I know, while the Army does accept applications from commonwealth applicants, there are only certain roles available, which is why your query is best discussed with the recruitment team. I am also not sure on whether the bursary is available to commonwealth applicants.''

Melissa D. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: How to apply

Date asked: Wednesday, June 10, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, June 16, 2020

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hi Melissa, I think I answered your last question! Sorry no one from the recruitment team got back to you during the live chat. Have you tried contacting them via our get in touch page? https://apply.army.mod.uk/get-in-touch

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?