Picture of RE- Assessment Centre

RE- Assessment Centre

10 responses

Additional information

I went to AC August 2019 and was medically deffered but I am now ready to go back and just awaiting new dates. Will i have to re do my medical assessments, everything was cleared and accepted by the medical team? or will i just be able to do my fitness tests?

Charlotte-Mae H. asked during the live chat Who are the Royal Logistic Corps? to British Army

Category: General

Date asked: Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Katrin W.

RLC Nurture Team NCO

I think you may have to re do it speak to your recruiter about that to confirm

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Charlotte-Mae H.

Okay, i have heard assessments have been reduced to 1 day instead of 3, does this mean i won’t have to stay at the Centre overnight? also when are the intake dates for regular basic training? thankyou

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Katrin W.

RLC Nurture Team NCO

Yes it's a 1 day assessment currently so you will arrive earlier than you did last time so arriving early morning around 0830 ish. and with regards to basic training dates, I don't know exact dates but there tends to be an intake most weeks

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Charlotte-Mae H.

That’s great thankyou for your help!

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Philip U.

In another question response it is suggested that an overnight stay is required arriving in the evening before the assessment?

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Charlotte-Mae H.

I just saw that too and i am now confused?

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Katrin W.

RLC Nurture Team NCO

So it normally was an over night process but due to covid they have started a 1 day assessment, it may have changed since I last spoke to Assessment Centre but this was the last thing I was told

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Philip U.

No worries. Thank you very much

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Charlotte-Mae H.

Thankyou again!

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Azaria-Zere D.

I have just been assigned a date for selection 4th August-5th August and it’s an over night stay. Arriving in Lichfield at 5pm on the 4th

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?