Picture of I want to join the area ASAP I’m 16 October but don’t leave y11 till next year

I want to join the area ASAP I’m 16 October but don’t leave y11 till next year

1 response

Seabrook B. asked during the live chat Who are the Royal Logistic Corps? to British Army

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Cpl Craig S.

Nurture NCO

You can start your application now and once you leave you could go to harrogate foundation collage

Wednesday, July 8, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
I'm really interested and thinking of joining but can you join before you are 18 and can u be not that fit to join?Hello there I left basic training in March I regret it. Will i be able to apply again and if so when I'm currently 16.I’m looking to join the army very soon but I wanted to know if I would be able to spend my last year on school (yeaWould i have to finish year 11 before joing afc harrogate or could i join as soon as i turn 16?I am 16 and want to be a general fitter. How much time are you away from home at the beginning. I have never been awayI have one year left at uni, when is the best time to apply to join afterwards?I finish y13 next June, when is the right time to apply as a regular? as id like to go in after i finish y13I'm in year 10 and interested in being an army officer in the future where do i go from here to stand out in the future.I think i want to join because i really dont know what else to do with my life but everyone i talk to is against itHiya how are you. I was wondering if i can join. Im quite small and weigh about 11 stones and 17 yr old living in dudleyHi I am looking to join and whoundring when I need to start applyingHi; I am 15 and 9 months and in year 11. Have I missed the deadline for junior entry? Thank you very much in advance?Im currently in year 11 and i would like to join as an officer but im wondering if A-levels is a good idea before i joinif i want to go to AFC Harrogate within the next week, will i be able to join in the september intake?If i join at 16 and pass out will I have to do that again when I'm of an older age ?