Picture of My son who will be 16 at xmas has signed up to become an army apprentice. I as a mother am wondering where will he live.

My son who will be 16 at xmas has signed up to become an army apprentice. I as a mother am wondering where will he live.

Picture of Paratrooper
1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Sunday, November 1, 2020

Last reviewed: Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Picture of Paratrooper R.

Paratrooper R.

Paratrooper

Hello, if you son is joining The Parachute Regiment then he will be based in Harrogate at the Army Foundation College for phase 1 training

Wednesday, November 4, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
My son would like to have his work experience in the army. Who would i contact to discuss this?I’m looking to join the army very soon but I wanted to know if I would be able to spend my last year on school (yeaHi I'm 14 years old and have a SUPER big interest in the Military. Do you have any advice for me, I want to enlist ASAP.Im 16 at the moment and im think of enlisting when im 18. Im unsure about the military as i dont know a lot about it.im 17 and im hoping to do something as a medic in the army would you have any fitness tips and any other info to help meI'm 12 and hoping to join the army. I already have a range of knowledge on the British army but I am worried about pay.hi mate been considering joining the army since I was a kid have you got any advice on what i should expectMy son is 17 doing A levels predicted ABB but wants to join army from school and not go to uni,is he best to do degree?My boyfriend is in the army. I want to join too. Will this be difficult?Can I join as a mother with a 1.5 year old? What is family life like in the Army?2nd year nursing study, will it be better to join the army after I qualify? What support can i have for my child?My boyfriend is doing infantry training and I miss him a lot, when does he get to come home and how can I support him?What happens if I apply in the army at 16I am interested in joining the army into harrogate as a junior soldier. How often will i get to visit my family at home?Hi I’m 15 right now planning on joining army when I’m 16 but who’s gonna help me be by my side?