Picture of In the Reserves as a Muslim how I will perform ablution and prayers during training, exercises and deployments?

In the Reserves as a Muslim how I will perform ablution and prayers during training, exercises and deployments?

Picture of Sohail
1 response

Additional information

During the rigours of training in different locations and weather conditions where you get dirty and covered in mud and the importance of completing timed training and being part of an exercise and the importance of remaining in your position, are you aware of any opinions of Scholars where prayers are performed differently or can be delayed beyond their time? I am happy to hear of either your personal experience with this or for the question to be put forward to Imam Asim Hafiz or Imam Omar Ali etc. Thank you.

Anonymous asked a question to Sohail I.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Tuesday, December 22, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, March 4, 2021

Picture of Sohail I.

Sohail I.

Corps Engagement Team Member

From a personal perspective this has never caused me any issues as I have been able to combine or delay prayers. However should you wish for advice from a scholarly perspective I would advise you to contact the Armed Forces Muslim Association where you can directly put your question to the Imam.

Thursday, March 4, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?