Picture of I'm 15 and wanting to join the paratroopers but I'm worried when i leave I will have nothing to full to

I'm 15 and wanting to join the paratroopers but I'm worried when i leave I will have nothing to full to

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Date asked: Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 13, 2021

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

First of all well done on making the decision to join the army. Secondly, what do you mean full to? J

Tuesday, July 13, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
whats it like being a combat soldier? Im 15 and an army cadet, considering the army as a career choicehi, what advice can you give to someone that is very nervous joining the army because i am 15?I left the army when I was 19 on a ufas, I'm now 25, what can I do?Hi I'm 14 years old and have a SUPER big interest in the Military. Do you have any advice for me, I want to enlist ASAP.Im 16 at the moment and im think of enlisting when im 18. Im unsure about the military as i dont know a lot about it.I'm 12 and hoping to join the army. I already have a range of knowledge on the British army but I am worried about pay.hi mate been considering joining the army since I was a kid have you got any advice on what i should expectI am a 15 year old army cadet and thinking of joining the army but im not too sure what path to take,what do you do?Will i be able to join the paratroopers with blountsIm 15 my parent is very against the military but it has always been a dream to join UKSF, how can i prepare?im currently 15 years and 1 month, would i be able to apply for the paratrooper regiment when im 15 and 9 months?Hi I'm 15 and wanting to enlist I wanted to know the minimum service time and if army college counts towards it thakyouI've self harmed when I was younger and am wondering if that would cause me to be unable to join the army.Hi I’m 15 right now planning on joining army when I’m 16 but who’s gonna help me be by my side?hi im joe im 14 and im looking to join the army when im 18 what is it like