Picture of I am 15 currently and my birthday is on march 14, if I were to apply what intake would I be on next year?

I am 15 currently and my birthday is on march 14, if I were to apply what intake would I be on next year?

Picture of Paul
2 responses

Anonymous asked a question to HR, Finance and Support

Category: Work experience

Date asked: Monday, July 3, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, July 4, 2023

kai c.

And If I'm on the September intake would I be at any sort of disadvantage to someone who had joined earlier on the march intake?

Monday, July 3, 2023

Picture of Paul O.

Paul O.

Corps Engagement Team Warrant Officer

Good morning, more than likely you would join the September intake but it would be worth checking with your Careers Office who would tell you the most up to date information. As far as I am aware there you would not be disadvantaged in any way.

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hello there I left basic training in March I regret it. Will i be able to apply again and if so when I'm currently 16.can i apply if im 15 and 1 month or do i have to wait longerHey there I am 16 I just put in an application and would like to know what life is like and what the people are like thxI am 16 and i am unsure as to what trades or roles would best suit me do I need to know this before i apply?Would i have to finish year 11 before joing afc harrogate or could i join as soon as i turn 16?If i apply now to join as a junior soldier could i realistically make the March 2021 intake at Harrogate?I’m 15 years and 3 months but when I apply for my application at 15 years and 7 months what happenscurrently i am 15 and looking to pursue a medic career what level of education is neededConsidering army medic; what qualifications/subjects/grades needed please? I am 15 and about to choose my next steps.so i'm applying for paras in 2 months time and i am wondering what should my next steps be in the mean time?what happens if I apply to afc Harrogate and reach the age requirements for the first intake but I'm still in school?Hi; I am 15 and 9 months and in year 11. Have I missed the deadline for junior entry? Thank you very much in advance?Am i able to apply for a internship as I am in year 13 but have not applied to university, am I able to apply?When I'm apply as 15 7 months. Should I put down my predicted grades?i've started my application. How long will be training be if i start at 16?