Picture of Hello sir, I put in my application about two months ago, but there's been no response. Could you advice?

Hello sir, I put in my application about two months ago, but there's been no response. Could you advice?

Picture of Josh
1 response

Yahya Y. asked a question to Medical

Category: Application Status

Date asked: Sunday, October 1, 2023

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Picture of Josh W.

Josh W.

Officer for Recruiting in London

Good Afternoon Yahya, Please get in touch with the National Recruiting Centre and they will be able to assist you on 0345 600 8080.

Tuesday, November 14, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hi, I hope this is ok to ask. I am thinking about applying but a bit worried about how to cope with things like periods?Hello Mark..requesting my last application..URN 185OOO78..still waiting for your response..thank youI'm unable to get past the second stage of application. What should I do?Hello, so im currently studying a non related degree. I was just wondering if this is something i could do on the side?Is it possible for me to apply like some months before scheduled intake?HI'm trying to make an application but I'm stuck in the section where I'm asked which date I entered the UK.i haven'tHello, I had applied earlier but it wasn't successful,am l allowed to apply for the second time?My application was submitted two days ago, it must be back of the pile! Could anyone guess the time considering rn?I’m 15 years and 3 months but when I apply for my application at 15 years and 7 months what happensso i'm applying for paras in 2 months time and i am wondering what should my next steps be in the mean time?Hello I’m am sorry to ask this question but I just wanted a piece of mind is it possible if you can give me adviceHi, I was curious should I start my application after I lose weight, or now? I need about 5-6 months to get into shape!I am applying for the medical bursary & wanted some tips and advice for my cv. What to include and anything I can do?If I apply for RMP now but an intake isn't for another 6 months will my application take longer?is it worth putting in my application before I go traveling for 6 months?