Picture of I'm a Master Degree Physiotherapy student from Poland with British residence. Do you think the army will need me?

I'm a Master Degree Physiotherapy student from Poland with British residence. Do you think the army will need me?

Picture of Tori
3 responses

Additional information

I almost finished my Degree, just must have my thesis to be accepted and then I will defend it.

Anonymous asked a question to Tori C.

Category: Qualifications

Date asked: Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Last reviewed: Saturday, October 12, 2019

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, Please see https://apply.army.mod.uk/how-to-join/can-i-join/nationality# for details on who is eligible to join the British Army. If you meet the requirements and would be interested in pursuing a career within the British Army then please start an application, we are always in need of healthcare professionals!

Monday, September 30, 2019

Paulina Y.

I did not pass the eligiable test online ;-( At the end of the test I got: "The citizenship for this role should be in COMMONWEALTH, NEPALESE, however the candidate's citizenship is POLISH". Is there something I could do?

Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, I am afraid I am unable to help with this query. I would advise discussing it with out national recruitment centre on 0345 600 8080.

Saturday, October 12, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?