Picture of Hi there im going for reserves artillery love keeping fit but was med deferred in sept till last yr

Hi there im going for reserves artillery love keeping fit but was med deferred in sept till last yr

Picture of Katie
1 response

Lynn F. asked a question to Reserves

Category: Medical

Date asked: Friday, January 3, 2020

Last reviewed: Saturday, March 7, 2020

Picture of Katie

Katie

Staff Officer - Projects for People

Hi Lynn, What is your question and I’ll see if I can help in any way? I can’t answer questions about medical issues or individual applications but do you have generic questions about the Army or the recruitment process?

Saturday, March 7, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
hi i am applying to the army "infantry" but am finding it difficultHey I just wander if I dont meet the full physical requirements for full time front soldier would I still be accepted?I'm a JS at afc I've taken an interest in the RMP I'm down to do artillery but am unhappy, I was hoping for some advice.I would like to transfer to artillery from RAF. How long would I have to serve in my current role to follow the process?Hi there i was medically discharged from scots guards 6 years ago am i able to renlist to the royal Scots dragoon guardI am in my penultimate year of medical school - is it too late for me to get the army medical bursary?I want to become an army medic but I don't think Im tough enough, too squeamish maybe im not too sure. What should I do?I’m looking to join the army very soon but I wanted to know if I would be able to spend my last year on school (yeaI'm currently stuck between going for armoured cavalry crewman and intelligence corpsgoing from infantry reserve to artillery regulars at 36 possible?im 17 and im hoping to do something as a medic in the army would you have any fitness tips and any other info to help meHi, I've always been interested in joining the army, but have been put off because of my fitnessI am looking to join the army and don't know whether to do ammunitions tech or medical. What would be your best advise?whats the best regiment for me to join, im thinking of the duke of lancs or the guards as a 2/lthi mate been considering joining the army since I was a kid have you got any advice on what i should expect