If you were rejected for medical issues, when can you apply again?
Picture of James
6 responses
Ebenezer A. asked a question to British Army
Category: Application process
Date asked: Wednesday, July 31, 2019
Last update: Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Georgina Z.
Hi As I understand you should have received a letter which explains the appeals process, this should also provide you with the date / time frame when you can next apply if it is over 6 months. If you do not have access to the letter anymore then you can request a new copy by: calling 0345 600 8080, e-mailing your Recruiter or using your candidate portal to message your Candidate Support Manager. Hope this helps
Friday, August 2, 2019
Picture of James M.
James M.
Reconnaissance Platoon soldier
Ebenezer, As explained above, you should have received a letter and notification on your candidate portal with the reason of rejection and a detailed explanation of why. On this letter it will also state the process going forward with either an appeals process or a timeframe to wait until submitting an application. The national recruitment centre can sometimes shed a bit of light but with anything medical, they will be unable to give information. Regards J
Thursday, August 22, 2019
Anonymous
Why do I have only one chance to appeal medical decision?
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Picture of James M.
James M.
Thanks for your comment. We cannot advise on anything medical I’m afraid. You should have received a letter or a message on your candidate portal with the reasons. If you are still unsure, contact the national recruitment enter on 03456008080 Regards J
Saturday, April 18, 2020
Anonymous
On my medical rejection letter, I was given the opportunity to appeal but I was not given a time frame for when I cant re-apply. Any advice?
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
Picture of James M.
James M.
Contact the national recruiting centre. There is usually a 30 day appeal on a decision. Your rejection letter should have either requested further medical evidence or given you another option of waiting/time frame. J
Wednesday, April 29, 2020
This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.