Picture of Will applying for the scholarship disadvantage an application for the medical bursary?

Will applying for the scholarship disadvantage an application for the medical bursary?

Picture of Tori
2 responses

Additional information

I'm about to join year 12 and know that the application for a scholarship begins after September but I'm worried that applying for the scholarship might disadvantage an application to get the full medical bursary once I'm at uni?

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Interview Tips

Date asked: Thursday, July 16, 2020

Last reviewed: Thursday, July 16, 2020

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, I can't see a reason you would be disadvantaged in your application for a bursary if you have previously applied for a scholarship. I have colleagues who had scholarships that went on to become medical cadets (the old version of the bursary). I am sure during the application for the scholarship you will have the opportunity to ask about whether it has any impact on applying for a bursary, but if you wish to double check before hand, you can try calling the AMS recruitment office. The link to their website is below. https://www.army.mod.uk/who-we-are/corps-regiments-and-units/army-medical-services/ Alternatively, they are sometimes contactable via the Army Medical Services social media pages.

Thursday, July 16, 2020

Anonymous

Okay thank you very much!

Thursday, July 16, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?