Picture of If you are unable to get into a particular regiment what happens from there?

If you are unable to get into a particular regiment what happens from there?

3 responses

Additional information

My question is revolving around the interviews for regiments when training at Sandhurst. For example can I apply to multiple regiments? Would this hinder my success? If I am unsuccessful within the interviews will I be removed from training?

Poppy A. asked during the live chat Discover different roles in the Army to British Army

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Last reviewed: Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

You generally have three choices of regiments/corps at Sandhurst but this is situation dependant. You will not be removed from training if you are unsuccessful with the interviews, you will be given a role in another corps or regiment that may not have been one of your initial choices. But you have plently of time to prepare for these interviews.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

Hi Poppy, I was sponsored by the Royal Logistic Corps and whilst at Sandhurst got to visit others and then decide. There is lots of flexibility here and often people often change their mind at Sandhurst as you learn more about yourself and more about the Army.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Poppy A.

Thank you so much for your help! This gives me a lot of reassurance knowing there is flexibility in this.

Tuesday, May 26, 2020

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?