Picture of I have a daughter, so with basic training could I still speak too her? As we’re very close mother & daughter

I have a daughter, so with basic training could I still speak too her? As we’re very close mother & daughter

1 response

Anonymous asked a question to Infantry

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Last reviewed: Thursday, February 18, 2021

Daniel E.

Assistant Intelligence Officer

Hello and thank you for your question. It is good to see that you and your daughter have a close relationship because she will need your support when times get tough as they do in any walks of life. She will have access to her phone on the evenings and at weekends but you need to understand that during the early stages of training, the potential recruits will be working hard and have a lot to do to get ready for the next days activities but they will have some free time to phone home. As the training progresses, they will start to get more free time on the evenings and they will be able to come home at weekends after a period of time so don't worry about not being able to speak to your daughter. I hope this has helped answer your question and put your mind at rest. -Danny.

Thursday, February 18, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?