Picture of hello, I am interested in studying nursing degree. Im a single parent and have a son so looking at options.

hello, I am interested in studying nursing degree. Im a single parent and have a son so looking at options.

Picture of Jordon
1 response

Additional information

nursing

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Last reviewed: Monday, August 9, 2021

Picture of Jordon W.

Jordon W.

Combat Medical Technician

The Army is one good option to look at and looking after a child as a single parent can be a challenge in its self. The army is great when it comes to helping out and there are childcare and welfare options available, the good thing about doing your degree through the Army is that it is also fully funded for so great for a financial point of view for yourself.

Monday, August 9, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?

Related discussions
Hello, so im currently studying a non related degree. I was just wondering if this is something i could do on the side?Hi Paul, I'm interested in Cyber Warfare.Could I get in touch with someone who is in that career path.Hi I just want to ask as part of a college assignment, what medical qualifications does a medic have? Cant find anywhereHi just wondering how you get into studying with the army to become a nurse. Thank you.I would like to do something with nursing but I would like to do stuff in combat as well, can someone suggest somethingHiya I am really interested in the role of a army nurse. I am currently studying a degree? IS there an appenticeship?currently i am 15 and looking to pursue a medic career what level of education is neededHi! I'm a student Nurse, next year we have a 2 week placement of our choice. Is this something you guys could facilitateI am wondering how I would go about applying to become a nursing officer?what's it like and how do you apply for college/uni because I want to go but my mum want mw to get an education?Can someone give me their experience of being a medical officer? Really interested but need to sell it to my parentsI want to join as an offcier but I now have a child with my partner. How much will be able to see my family?hello, im looking to eventually be a physiotherapist in the army. Im currently 16 what would you advise me to do.hi mate been considering joining the army since I was a kid have you got any advice on what i should expectHi, im chloe im 22 and currently studying nursing, how do i join as a reserve nurse?