Picture of would like suggestions on roles I could ensue how far up the ranks i can go unmanned aerial vehicles/drones preferably

would like suggestions on roles I could ensue how far up the ranks i can go unmanned aerial vehicles/drones preferably

Picture of Jen
1 response

Additional information

i did chemistry for 2 years at university, did forensics to the highest mark you can get possible and 2 extra business qualifications at college as well as doing very good in my GCSE's my uncle being 1 para is the person I'm going to ask as well as any one who is willing to help with suggestions on here, I'm well versed with computers, have good reaction times and never miss a mark when I've been clay pigeon shooting, would like suggestions on potential roles I could ensue and how far up the ranks I could make it from that specific role, I was looking at unmanned aerial vehicles/drones personally, but i am up for suggestions.

kane N. asked a question to Kedesh B.

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Friday, March 26, 2021

Last reviewed: Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Picture of Jen C.

Jen C.

Reservist Brigade SO2 SPS

In any job you join as a soldier you could reach the rank of Warrant Officer - dependent on a huge variety of factors. No role / capbadge limits your career progression. Depending on your qualifications you might wish to also look at officer entry.

Wednesday, May 26, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?