Picture of As a army officer how offten can you contact home from a phone? how ofter do deployments last.

As a army officer how offten can you contact home from a phone? how ofter do deployments last.

1 response

Additional information

I have a family who are dont want to keep in touch regualy and im trying to get them to allow me to join the army as a officer. i would also like to know what you do when back from a deployment

Drew N. asked a question to Infantry

Date asked: Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Last reviewed: Monday, July 12, 2021

James A.

Reconnaissance Platoon soldier

Drew, Hope you are well. Depending on where you are and what you are doing. If you are on exercise then it depends where and what your downtime is but there should always be scope to contact family and friends. If you are operation then this will differ. If you are in your home unit then you are able to carry your mobile phone and contact family and friends whenever you can do so. When back from operations you will have a period of decompression. with your comrades then back to unit to sort post operation admin out before departing on some well earned post operation tour leave. Hope this answers your question J

Monday, July 12, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?