Picture of What are specific eyesight requirements for UKSF?

What are specific eyesight requirements for UKSF?

Picture of LCoH Ashley
3 responses

Additional information

Am I allowed if I have corrected vision with laseric surgery but except that I have healthy eyes?

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: About us

Date asked: Saturday, October 9, 2021

Last reviewed: Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Picture of LCoH Ashley O.

LCoH Ashley O.

Recruiting Co-Ordinator at ACC Norwich

Good Morning and thankyou for your question, Unfortunately I don't have a wide knowledge on the medical eligibility for different roles as this is information usually given to you from our medical team during the application process and beyond. I can however tell you that a large amount of people I have served with in the army have had varied sight levels and it has not hindered their career. If you're wanting to go for something like UKSF, My best advice would be to begin your application and once you;ve then established a career in the British Army, you will be made more aware of the process to joining UKSF and what you will need to do to get there. Hope this helps

Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Dubecz S.

Greetings! Thank you so much for your help. Iam looking forward to it, but it's obviously an extremely hard and long thing to talk about.

Picture of LCoH Ashley O.

LCoH Ashley O.

Recruiting Co-Ordinator at ACC Norwich

Hi Dubecz, No problem at all, Always best to aim high! With the right commitment, drive and determination, anything can be possible. You'll never know unless you give it a go. Best of luck in achieving your goals for the future!

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?