Picture of My friend is in the army and went silent a couple months later, is there anyway to talk to him?

My friend is in the army and went silent a couple months later, is there anyway to talk to him?

Picture of Jen
1 response

Additional information

Just to know how contacting family and friends in the army goes if you can't contact them personally. I want to send my friend letters or something but don't know how since we didn't have time to set up a communication plan. Sorry I didn't know who to ask and he's a medic so it only made sense to me.

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Role Description

Date asked: Saturday, November 13, 2021

Last reviewed: Saturday, November 13, 2021

Picture of Jen C.

Jen C.

Reservist Brigade SO2 SPS

Hi, unless your friend has deployed abroad in a place where they have not got access to their phones or they are on exercise, your friend has access to their phone / email etc etc. You can absolutely contact them - if they are somewhere where they won't have their phone they will still receive messages you send when they are able to switch their phone on. If you speak with your friend's direct family or legal contact they will have an address / phone number that they could share with you. I hope this helps.

Saturday, November 13, 2021

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?