Picture of I would like to transfer from the reserves to the regulars, could you advise?

I would like to transfer from the reserves to the regulars, could you advise?

Picture of Benjamin
1 response

Additional information

I am currently a first-year student doing a degree in mental health nursing and I would like to transfer over to this from the reserves where I am currently a CMT1 to the regular army. I have read that there is a bursary that can be obtained and I was wondering if I would be eligible for this also, please? Could you please advise as to how I can apply for a transfer over to the regulars from reserves into a mental health nursing officer pid?

Anonymous asked a question

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, January 30, 2023

Last reviewed: Monday, April 17, 2023

Picture of Benjamin B.

Benjamin B.

Quarter Master Tech JNCO

Hello thank you for the question. I would speak to your Regimental Career Management Officer referencing the transfer into the Regular Army. I would mention that you want to head into the career path of a mental nursing officer. From there your RCMO should be able to shed more light on the process to move across as they will have the access to look further into that. Additionally on Defence Gateway you are able to utilise the digital transfer option which should go through to your RCMO. I hope this helps.

Monday, April 17, 2023

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?