Picture of I was rejected years ago when I went upto selection  for a weird looking knee and want to ask what I can do to get in

I was rejected years ago when I went upto selection for a weird looking knee and want to ask what I can do to get in

Picture of Tori
2 responses

Additional information

I've been to doctors and they said it is just my body make up and nothing else

Anonymous asked a question to Medical

Category: Application issues

Date asked: Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, August 20, 2019

Picture of Tori C.

Tori C.

Regimental Medical Officer

Hello, I am afraid military doctors don't perform entry medicals as that side of things is all managed by recruiting, but I will do my best to answer your question. Without knowing the complete medical history and the exact reason they rejected you it is difficult to comment. However, if you have had it checked, it is normal for you, you have never had symptoms, and you have done physical activity at the standard expected of military personnel for 3 months or more with no issues, then it is definitely worth appealing the decision and ensuring you have a letter from your doctor supporting you. I hope that helps! Good luck!

Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Georgina Z.

Marketing Manager

You will need to phone the National Recruiting Centre on 0345 600 8080 as we can’t answer individual application questions, sorry.

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?