Picture of how did you know the army was a right fir for you any advise? Thank you

how did you know the army was a right fir for you any advise? Thank you

1 response

Additional information

as I am in full time education but I don't think that's going anywhere I have applied for the army but how did you know it was a right fit for you? how did you know it was the right choice ?

Anonymous asked a question to Combat

Category: Career Advice

Date asked: Monday, October 21, 2019

Last reviewed: Tuesday, October 22, 2019

Zoe O.

Corporal, Adjutant General's Corps, Staff and Personnel Support AGC(SPS).

Good Afternoon, Honestly, you won't know if the Army is the right fit for you or the right choice until you take the leap and try it. We have over 200 different roles within the Army so my advice for you would be to look on our website https://apply.army.mod.uk/roles and explore the different roles and find something that interests you. The Army can offer so much including a range of educational qualifications, adventure training and sports opportunities, travel, cheap accommodation and food, free medical and dental care, a larger amount of annual leave days, free gym and physical training sessions and general life experience. I could continue with that list but I would be here forever. I know that the Army is the right fit for me because I have been in for eight years and I do not intend on leaving anytime soon. I love my job and I make the most of the Army by taking up the opportunities it offers like the travel and sports I mentioned. Earlier this year I travelled to Nepal and went trekking for three weeks all paid for by the Army. The year before I travelled to Chile and did the same thing. I have travelled to many more places and intend to travel to even more in the future. I hope this helps and feel free to ask any more questions on the subject. All I can say is go for it, take the leap and see how you find it. Good Luck! Zoe

Tuesday, October 22, 2019

This discussion is closed, so no new comments can be added.

Did you find this discussion helpful?